East Toronto Health Partners (ETHP), the Ontario Health Team (OHT) serving East Toronto, invites you to join us for a Youth Open House at the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub on Thursday, October 12!
The free in-person event will feature games, raffle prizes, food and more!
Have fun and get a sneak peek at the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub, which recently opened a brand new space for youth at East York Town Centre.
We welcome all youth aged 12 to 25 living in Thorncliffe Park, Flemingdon Park and the rest of East Toronto to attend the event! Youth are welcome to bring their friends and family.
- Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub, 45 Overlea Blvd. (East York Town Centre).
- The Youth Wellness Hub is located on the first floor of the mall next to Dollarama. Please use Entrance 6 and follow the signs to the event.
Activities and giveaways
- Play video games, pool, basketball, ping pong, foosball, board games and more!
- Try our virtual reality (VR) system.
- Win raffle prizes and fun swag.
- Enjoy free refreshments.
- Learn about the services offered at the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub, such as: counselling, peer support, employment and settlement services, and our trades training program.
- Learn about volunteer opportunities at the hub and how you can get involved.
- Meet our staff and other local youth.
- Language: Staff and volunteers speak many different languages and may be able to support communication needs for those who need interpretation.
- Accessibility: This site is fully accessible. Let us know if you or a loved one needs assistance during your visit.
If you are coming by TTC from:
- Pape or Don Mills Subway Station, take the 25 bus and exit near East York Town Centre at Overlea Blvd.
- St. Clair Subway Station, take the 88a or 88b bus and exit near East York Town Centre at Thorncliffe Park Drive.
Download a flyer and social media graphic to help promote this event in your community!
About the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub
This event will take place at the new Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub, a bright and welcoming 11,000-square-foot space, that provides a variety of integrated walk-in services for youth aged 12 to 25, including mental health and substance use supports, employment and settlement services, trades training and social programs.
It is located in the heart of Thorncliffe Park at 45 Overlea Blvd. (inside East York Town Centre) and was designed in collaboration with local youth.
Participating partners include: Flemingdon Health Centre, Garry Hurvitz Centre for Community Mental Health at SickKids, Health Access Thorncliffe Park, LOFT Community Services, Michael Garron Hospital, Strides Toronto and TNO – The Neighbourhood Organization.