Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub
We get it: Juggling school, work, friendships and family can be tough.
That’s why we’ve collaborated with Youth Wellness Hubs Ontario to launch the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub.
A safe, welcoming space for youth health and wellness
Come visit us to get services related to health, wellness, employment, housing and more.
Our services are free. You do not need a health card, family doctor or medical referral.
As of Wednesday, July 19, 2023, we are offering in-person services at our brand new hub! Access services by visiting the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub during our drop-in hours (see below for address and hours).
We offer a welcoming and judgment-free space for all youth. Our goal is to bring you the right services at the right time and in the right place!
Open to everyone aged 12 to 25 (must be a resident of Ontario).
As of July 19, 2023, we are offering in-person services from our brand new Youth Wellness Hub location!
Visit us at East York Town Centre at 45 Overlea Blvd. (Please use mall Entrance 6; we are located beside Dollarama).
Our drop-in hours are Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please note: Our services are not meant to address health and wellness emergencies.
If you or someone you know is in danger, please call 9-1-1 or see the “Are You Experiencing a Health or Wellness Emergency?” section below for other places you can get help.
How to Access our Services
- If you need help or think you would benefit from one of our services, please visit the Youth Wellness Hub during our drop-in hours:
- Drop-in hours: Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Location: East York Town Centre, 45 Overlea Blvd. (Please use mall Entrance 6; we are located beside Dollarama).
- An intake worker on our team will meet with you. In your conversation, they will learn more about you and the help you are looking for. We’ll work with you to ensure we connect you to the right services!
- Our intake worker will connect you with a service provider, such as a counsellor or peer support worker. The service provider will contact you to book you an appointment for the service that we feel you would most benefit from.
If you have any questions about this process, please email email@example.com or phone us at 416-421-8397. We look forward to connecting with you!
Are You Experiencing a Health or Wellness Emergency?
If you or someone you know is in danger, please call 9-1-1 or use one of the following resources.
Like the Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub, these resources are welcoming and judgement-free. Many of them are free and confidential.
- Michael Garron Hospital Emergency Department: 825 Coxwell Ave. (Entrance located off of Mortimer Street under the Emergency sign)
- Available 24/7 for people of all ages experiencing severe, potentially life-threatening health and wellness issues.
- You can also visit another hospital emergency department that is close to you.
- Gerstein Crisis Centre: 416-929-5200
- Available 24/7 for people aged 16 and older who are dealing with health, wellness or substance use issues and are currently in crisis.
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 or text CONNECT to 686868
- Available 24/7 for young people who need help related to abuse, grief, loss, anxiety and more.
- Talk Suicide Canada: 1-833-456-4566
- Available 24/7 for anyone who is facing suicide – or knows someone who is facing suicide – and needs support.
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto’s Mental Health Crisis Management Service: 1-855-242-3310
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline: 416-863-0511, Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511
- Bean Bag Chat (non-emergency)
- Distress Centres of Greater Toronto: 416-408-4357 or 408-HELP
- Naseeha Mental Health Hotline: 1-866-627-3342 or 1-866-NASEEHA
- Scarborough Health Network’s Community Crisis Line: 416-495-2891
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre: 416-597-8808
- Youthdale Treatment Centres’ Crisis and Mobile Support Team: 416-363-9990
Follow us on social media!
The Thorncliffe Park Youth Wellness Hub is on Instagram! Click here to visit our profile or search for us in the Instagram app @ThorncliffeYouthHub.